- The information on NigerianLawToday.com have been prepared for informational purposes only.
- The information on NigerianLawToday.com do not constitute legal advice in any way.
- The information provided on NigerianLawToday.com is general information.
- The information on NigerianLawToday.com may or may not reflect the current positions of the law in the various areas the site covers or its contributors write about.
- The information on NigerianLawToday.com is not guaranteed to be correct. Though we do our best to provide correct information, we cannot guarantee and do not pretend to guarantee correctness.
- We expressly disclaim all liabilities in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any information published on NigerianLawToday.com.
- NigerianLawToday.com is published and managed for general educational purposes only. The site is not intended to provide legal advice on any area of law or topic.
- NigerianLawToday.com and all the information it contains now and will contain after future updates are provided “AS IS” and without any implied or written warranty.
- NigerianLawToday.com, its founders, editors, and contributors, bear no risk whatsoever. You bear all the risks for your use of NigerianLawToday.com.
- NigerianLawToday.com is updated from time to time thus some of the information we publish may not reflect the current position of the law.
- NigerianLawToday.com, its founders, editors, contributors, or lawyers are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information published on NigerianLawToday.com.
- NigerianLawToday.com, its founders, editors, contributors, or lawyers are not liable for damages that arise from your use of NigerianLawToday.com under any circumstances.
- As a NigerianLawToday.com reader, user, or visitor, do not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information published on NigerianLawToday.com without seeking appropriate legal advice from a licensed legal practitioner in Nigeria.
- 14. NigerianLawToday.com reserves the exclusive right to update any posts after publication for editorial purposes without notice to readers, users, and visitors to NigerianLawToday.com.
- All images, links, quotes, and excerpts included in the contents published on NigerianLawToday.com are for educational purposes only. None is intended to infringe on copyrights.
©2013 Nigerian Law Today
Last updated 23 July 2016